Friday, September 4, 2009

Handy Tool- How to Find out that Light Bulb Name! [expired]

Need to Get Light Bulbs? You'll Want to Use This Tool!

Update:Sorry this free tool is no longer available.
I was thrilled to find this tool from one of my affiliate advertisers.
image light bulb shapes chart
Light bulb shapes
I need bulbs for the fixture in my living room. Since I didn't install it, I have no idea what type of bulbs these are. I also keep forgetting to take the bulb with me. With this handy tool, I can look online and see exactly which bulb it is and order it right away.
 Search Light bulbs by Shape
(Canadians need to phone in their orders)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest USA Freebies N Deals

Here are the latest Freebies and Deals I blogged, but these are just the tip of the iceberg! Welcome! Explore! Enjoy!
YrHelper Infonut

Get Free eMail upDates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...