Wednesday, September 10, 2014

USA #Coupons - Clean Like My Mom Cleaned Sept 10 Free Printable Coupons! [ad]

Great Cleaning Coupon Finds!

FTC Disclaimer: I'm pleased to be chosen as an affiliate of Coupons.com to help my readers stretch their budget and be able to put food on our table at the same time. This does not affect my opinions in the least.Please be sure to use the coupons you print!

USA Free Printable Coupons: Pine-Sol

Have a really tough cleaning job? My mum did! Why? My father!
You see my dad worked with coal, fuel oil, furnaces and farming - you can imagine the dirt and grime in his clothes. Today I was pleased to find some cleaning coupons including $1.00 off any TWO Pine-Sol multi-purpose cleaners!
My mom swore by: Pine-Sol! If you've a tough cleaning job, this is what my mom would recommend. 
$1.00 off any TWO Pine-Sol multi-purpose cleaners
USA Freebie: Printable Coupon for Pine -Sol

USA Free Printable Coupons: Oxi Clean

My friend Jennifer's favourite laundry stain solver is Oxi Clean. Have you seen this free printable coupon for $1.00 off ONE (1) OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals ?
For tough stubborn stains Jennifer soaks them in a basin of boiling water and leaves the Oxi Clean to do the work. I've seen that woman restore impossibly stained items to like new with this method - but you will want to read the label and use your own judgement.

USA Free Printable Coupons: Bounty Paper Towels

Bounty paper towels really do work like the ad says. I was pleased to find this fab coupon for $0.25 off ONE Bounty Paper Towels. Why use paper towels?
$0.25 off ONE Bounty Paper Towels USA Free Printable Coupon
USA Free Printable Coupon Bounty Paper Towels
While I try to use reusable cloths as much as possible, there are just some jobs where  I MUST use paper towels. Like what? Greasy frying pans. Getting rid of the last vestiges of grease from a cast iron frying pan? Paper towels. Ooohh yes, and cleaning up after pet accidents - paper towels. Absorbing grease from bacon? Paper towels. What are your must jobs for paper towels?


I hope my south of the border friends will find these coupons handy for stretching their budgets. what cleaning products are your favourites? Drop us a comment and we will search for coupons to help

Aren't you glad you signed up for Freebie Alerts from USA Freebies N Deals

Want to chat about another Alert? Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We would love to chat with you!:
Thanks for reading  USA Freebies N Deals!
Be sure to  Freebie Alerts from USA Freebies N Deals you never know what we'll find next!
Related Links
Any adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Thanks to our sponsors for their support! Find out more at : http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your website? Leave a confidential comment and ask about  sponsoring a post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest USA Freebies N Deals

Here are the latest Freebies and Deals I blogged, but these are just the tip of the iceberg! Welcome! Explore! Enjoy!
YrHelper Infonut

Get Free eMail upDates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...